To find more detailed information about our Community, follow the links listed below.
- The Community Calendar shows the wide variety of activities and events.
- This is a list of the Clubs, Special Interest Groups, etc. are available to our residents.
- Many of the Facilities in and around our Community Center are included in this slide show.
- The Floor Plans of all the homes located in Sun City Aliante are displayed here.
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) about our community, and HOAs in general, are answered.
Greetings from Sun City Aliante
Our Community is a Del Webb Sun City, developed as part of a larger master planned community called Aliante beginning in 2003. Governance of Sun City Aliante was transferred from the developer to the homeowners in 2007, with the final group of homes being completed and sold in 2008.
We are located in the Las Vegas Valley, approximately 14 miles north of the world-famous Las Vegas Strip, with nothing but the Tule Springs Fossil Beds National Monument between us and the Sheep Mountain range to our north.
Sun City Aliante is an excellent place to engage in a safe, ACTIVE and friendly lifestyle. A few of the many reasons we are proud to call Sun City Aliante home are listed below, in no particular order of importance.
- Our residents live an ACTIVE lifestyle, participating in over 40 sanctioned clubs and special interest groups. In addition, our Lifestyle Director schedules more than 300 events a year, including local and out-of-state excursions, as well as offering our residents an extensive array of fitness classes, including Yoga, Zumba, Aqua Aerobics, Strength Stretch and Balance and more.
- Our recently completed pickleball and tennis complex and our newly remodeled fitness center are state-of-art facilities. The pickleball courts, the best in Nevada, hosted the 2014 Nevada Senior Games Pickleball Tournament shortly after their completion.
- We are the only HOA in Nevada in which ALL Board members have achieved their DCAL (Dedicated Community Association Leader) certifications (recently elected Board members are currently completing their certifications). In fact, several current and past Board members have received their Advanced DCAL certifications.
- A publicly owned golf course that runs through our community provides the benefit of living in a “golf course community” without adversely impacting our assessments.
- Our community has a volunteer staff of residents who patrol our streets 5 days a week, 17 hours a day to help ensure safety. This is in addition to the Master Community’s security patrol.
- Our very active Veterans organization is one of the largest in Nevada.
- Homes are reasonably priced, with seven models from which to choose.
- Because we are located 14 miles directly north of the world-famous Las Vegas Strip, straight east of Mt. Charleston and just to the south of the Sheep Mountain range, our views are unequaled in the valley.
- A new, modern hotel-casino with a 16-theater cineplex and a number of excellent dining options is within walking distance of our community.
- The recently established Tule Springs Fossil Beds National Monument is essentially in our backyard. This can only enhance home values as the Monument becomes fully operational.
- Sun City Aliante has won the prestigious recognition of Southern Nevada Large Association of the Year Award twice since operational control of the Community was transferred from the developer in 2007, most recently in 2018.
- Our annual HOA assessments have only been raised once since we took control of the Community from the developer.
- Our residents voluntarily staff the Seniors Assisting Seniors operation that provides free loaner medical equipment and assists seniors in completing tasks such as replacing home air filters and changing smoke detector batteries at no charge.
Warren Geller, Board President